We are pleased to announce the release 2.5.0 of Camel Quarkus. It brings Camel 3.13.0 and Quarkus 2.5.0.Final, some test coverage and documentation improvements. Many thanks to all contributors and issue reporters!
Please follow the Camel 3.13.0 announcement for more details.
- Upgrade to GraalVM/Mandrel 21.3
- Support for JPA entity listeners for Hibernate ORM in native mode
- Ability to add HTTP headers to responses
- Various usability improvements in extensions and dev mode/testing infrastructure
Please refer to Quarkus 2.5.0.Final announcement for more details.
Test coverage and closing functionality gaps
In this release, we continued our efforts started in 2.0.0 release to review existing tests and add new ones to cover all major use cases mentioned in the main Camel documentation.
We have improved the user guide with :
- New section for additional configuration in the AWS 2 Lambda documentation
- New section explaining how to generate Salesforce DTOs With the Salesforce-Maven-Plugin
- Update section for additional configuration in Avro