We recently released camel-kafka-connector 0.4.0. This is the first release of the latest project in the Camel’s ecosystem, based on an LTS camel release.
- The main features of this release are:
- Introduction of aggregation support
- Introduction of marshalling and unmarshalling support on both sink and source connectors
- Upgrade to the latest Apache Camel release 3.4.2
- Addition of new examples in the camel-kafka-connector-examples repository
- Integration tests added for HDFS (sink), Cassandra/CQL (source), Slack (Source), JDBC (sink) and MongoDB (sink/source).
This project is still under heavy development but we are already at a good point in stabilizing the codebase. Expect new features and improvements in the next releases!
If you want to see it in action here a link to a recorded demo: https://youtu.be/7Co2AN_AoM4