Apache camel-kafka-connector 0.9.0 Release
New and Noteworthy
Supported Java versionThis version supports Java 8 and 11.
Getting the binaries from Maven Central
We maintain a handy table linking to binary packages for the latest release on the connector list.
For this release you can use Maven Central Repository Search to find and download the binary packages. This search will show the packages from this release:
g:org.apache.camel.kafkaconnector AND l:package AND v:0.9.0, or you can follow this link to the search results.
Source distribution contains all the artifacts Apache Camel project distributes in source form
Apache Camel Kafka Connector
|Download||Signature and checksum|
|camel-kafka-connector-0.9.0-src.zip (Sources)||PGP Signature, SHA512 Checksum|
|Connectors download list|
Git tag checkout
Release is tagged with
camel-kafka-connector0.9.0 in the Git, to fetch it use:
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/camel-kafka-connector.git cd camel-kafka-connector git checkout camel-kafka-connector-0.9.0
Here is a list of all the issues that have been resolved for this release
- Release 0.9.0
- Upgrade Strimzi to version 0.22.1
- Upgrade Strimzi to version 0.22.0
- HTTPS-sink-connector duplicates protocol
- The count of transforms, converter and aggregation strategy seems to be broken for docs
- Prevent Kafka Connect from leaking passwords and sensitive data
- Add SMT for GenericFile of Camel-file-kafka-connector
- Add itests for camel-kafka-netty*-connectors
- MongoDB tests failing with Camel master
- Convert NettyChannelBufferStreamCache from NettyHttpSource not converted to string
- Camel-Netty-* connectors are not working
- Error with Syslog Source Connector
You can verify your download by following these procedures and using these KEYS.