Apache camel-kafka-connector 0.7.0 Release
New and Noteworthy
Getting the binaries from Maven Central
We maintain a handy table linking to binary packages for the latest release on the connector list.
For this release you can use Maven Central Repository Search to find and download the binary packages. This search will show the packages from this release:
g:org.apache.camel.kafkaconnector AND l:package AND v:0.7.0, or you can follow this link to the search results.
Source distribution contains all the artifacts Apache Camel project distributes in source form
Apache Camel Kafka Connector
|Download||Signature and checksum|
|camel-kafka-connector-0.7.0-src.zip (Sources)||PGP Signature, SHA512 Checksum|
|Connectors download list|
Git tag checkout
Release is tagged with
camel-kafka-connector0.7.0 in the Git, to fetch it use:
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/camel-kafka-connector.git cd camel-kafka-connector git checkout camel-kafka-connector-0.7.0
Here is a list of all the issues that have been resolved for this release
- Jetty conflicts in Salesforce connector
- CamelAmqpSourceConnector example contains wrong camel.sink parameters
- Getting some error logs for camel.connector 3.1.0 with strimzi 0.20.0 update
- Add a removeHeaders option on both source and sink
- using aws2-s3 source and sink to move files between buckets
- Added Camel-SQL kafka connector integration test
- Create binary distribution
- Possibly moving Integration tests in a separated repository?
- Support Poll timeout and key cache size as option for kafka idempotent repository
- File language and core languages in general are not working
- Provide validation of properties file from the catalog
- Include possible enum values in Catalog
- [camel-main-support] Use camel's built-in support for configuring data formats trough properties
- Create Arangodb examples
- Introduce Error Handling Options possibilities
You can verify your download by following these procedures and using these KEYS.