Why did you choose the name Camel
- it stands for Concise Application Message Exchange Language (i.e. the Java DSL for routing)
- a Camel can carry 4 times the load of other beasts of burden
- a Camel can travel for great distances without water; similarly a Camel does not require bucket loads of XML as you can use a pure Java DSL
- some members of the team used to love Camel cigarettes!
- its short, simple and easy to remember name
- very fast, even when the going gets tough!
- a Camel will never spit on those it loves!
- a Camel is not an evolutionary dead end
- a Camel looks really funny when its running, like most of the team
- a Camel is a horse designed by committee
- a Camel in Action is really funny
We generated some really cheesy tag lines like:
- You can go a long way with Camel!
- Don't get the hump get Camel!
- No where to evolve to ? Get Camel!
- One hump or two?
- Don't get lost in a desert of XML config files, get Camel!
- Its not a mirage, its a Camel!