Apache camel-k 1.7.0 Release
New and Noteworthy
Supported Java versionThis version supports Java 11.
|Download||Signature and checksum|
|camel-k-client-1.7.0-linux-64bit.tar.gz (Linux 64bit binary)||PGP Signature, SHA512 Checksum|
|camel-k-client-1.7.0-mac-64bit.tar.gz (MacOS (x86) 64bit binary)||PGP Signature, SHA512 Checksum|
|camel-k-client-1.7.0-windows-64bit.tar.gz (Windows 64bit binary)||PGP Signature, SHA512 Checksum|
|camel-k-examples-1.7.0.tar.gz (Examples)||PGP Signature, SHA512 Checksum|
|camel-k-sources-1.7.0.tar.gz (Sources)||PGP Signature, SHA512 Checksum|
Git tag checkout
Release is tagged with
v1.7.0 in the Git, to fetch it use:
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/camel-k.git cd camel-k git checkout v1.7.0
Here is a list of all the issues that have been resolved for this release
- Release 1.7.0
- ErrorHandler for stopping a route when an error occurs
- Flaky TestKameletBindingScale test?
- Integration in error phase can't be scaled: why don't we just rebuild it?
- kamel cli output redirection doesn't work for some commands
- operator: option to limit CRs the operator should handle
- support for quarkus in native mode
You can verify your download by following these procedures and using these KEYS.