- CVE-2015-5344 - Apache Camel's XStream usage is vulnerable to Remote Code Execution attacks.
- CVE-2015-5348 - Apache Camel's Jetty/Servlet usage is vulnerable to Java object de-serialisation vulnerability.
- CVE-2015-0264 - The XPath handling in Apache Camel for invalid XML Strings or invalid XML GenericFile objects allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via an XML External Entity (XXE) declaration. The XML External Entity (XXE) will be resolved before the Exception is thrown.
- CVE-2015-0263 - The XML converter setup in Apache Camel allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files via an SAXSource containing an XML External Entity (XXE) declaration.
- CVE-2014-0003 - The Apache Camel XSLT component allows XSL stylesheets to perform calls to external Java methods.
- CVE-2014-0002 - The Apache Camel XSLT component will resolve entities in XML messages when transforming them using an xslt route.
- CVE-2013-4330 - Writing files using FILE or FTP components, can potentially be exploited by a malicious user.
© 2004-2015 The Apache Software Foundation.
Apache Camel, Camel, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the Apache Camel project logo are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other marks mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Graphic Design By Hiram