- All Implemented Interfaces:
- AsyncProcessor, Navigate<Processor>, Processor, LoadBalancer, Service, ShutdownableService, StatefulService, SuspendableService
public class TopicLoadBalancer
- extends LoadBalancerSupport
LoadBalancer implementations which sends to all destinations
(rather like JMS Topics).
MulticastProcessor is more powerful as it offers
option to run in parallel and decide whether or not to stop on failure etc.
|Methods inherited from class org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport
doResume, doSuspend, getStatus, getVersion, isRunAllowed, isStarted, isStarting, isStopped, isStopping, isStoppingOrStopped, isSuspended, isSuspending, resume, shutdown, start, stop, suspend
public boolean process(Exchange exchange,
- Description copied from interface:
- Processes the message exchange.
Processor.process(org.apache.camel.Exchange), but the caller supports having the exchange asynchronously processed.
If there was a failure processing then the caused
Exception would be set on the
exchange - the message exchange
callback - the
AsyncCallback will be invoked when the processing of the exchange is completed.
If the exchange is completed synchronously, then the callback is also invoked synchronously.
The callback should therefore be careful of starting recursive loop.
- (doneSync) true to continue execute synchronously, false to continue being executed asynchronously
protected Exchange copyExchangeStrategy(Processor processor,
- Strategy method to copy the exchange before sending to another endpoint.
Derived classes such as the
will not clone the exchange
processor - the processor that will send the exchange
exchange - the exchange
- the current exchange if no copying is required such as for a
pipeline otherwise a new copy of the exchange is returned.
public String toString()
toString in class