- All Implemented Interfaces:
- AsyncProcessor, DelegateProcessor, Navigate<Processor>, Processor, Service, ShutdownableService, StatefulService, SuspendableService
public class RoutePolicyProcessor
- extends DelegateAsyncProcessor
Processor which instruments the
|Methods inherited from class org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport
doResume, doShutdown, doSuspend, getStatus, getVersion, isRunAllowed, isStarted, isStarting, isStopped, isStopping, isStoppingOrStopped, isSuspended, isSuspending, resume, shutdown, start, stop, suspend
public RoutePolicyProcessor(Processor processor,
public String toString()
toString in class
public boolean process(Exchange exchange,
- Description copied from interface:
- Processes the message exchange.
Processor.process(org.apache.camel.Exchange), but the caller supports having the exchange asynchronously processed.
If there was a failure processing then the caused
Exception would be set on the
- Specified by:
process in interface
process in class
exchange - the message exchange
callback - the
AsyncCallback will be invoked when the processing of the exchange is completed.
If the exchange is completed synchronously, then the callback is also invoked synchronously.
The callback should therefore be careful of starting recursive loop.
- (doneSync) true to continue execute synchronously, false to continue being executed asynchronously
- See Also:
AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessor, Exchange, AsyncCallback)
public void setRoute(Route route)
- Sets the route this policy applies.
route - the route
protected boolean isRoutePolicyRunAllowed(RoutePolicy policy)
- Strategy to determine if this policy is allowed to run
policy - the policy
- true to run