- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Serializable, Comparable<ShutdownRunningTask>
public enum ShutdownRunningTask
- extends Enum<ShutdownRunningTask>
Represents the kind of options for what to do with the current task when shutting down.
By default the current task is allowed to complete. However some consumers such as
BatchConsumer have pending tasks which you can configure the consumer
to complete as well.
Notice: Most consumers only have a single task, but
- CompleteCurrentTaskOnly - Is the default behavior where a route consumer will be shutdown as fast as
possible. Allowing it to complete its current task, but not to pickup pending
tasks (if any).
- CompleteAllTasks - Allows a route consumer to continue to complete all pending tasks (if any).
BatchConsumer can have
many tasks and thus this option mostly applies to this kind of consumer.
public static final ShutdownRunningTask CompleteCurrentTaskOnly
public static final ShutdownRunningTask CompleteAllTasks
public static ShutdownRunningTask values()
- Returns an array containing the constants of this enum type, in
the order they are declared. This method may be used to iterate
over the constants as follows:
for (ShutdownRunningTask c : ShutdownRunningTask.values())
- an array containing the constants of this enum type, in
the order they are declared
public static ShutdownRunningTask valueOf(String name)
- Returns the enum constant of this type with the specified name.
The string must match exactly an identifier used to declare an
enum constant in this type. (Extraneous whitespace characters are
name - the name of the enum constant to be returned.
- the enum constant with the specified name
IllegalArgumentException - if this enum type has no constant
with the specified name
NullPointerException - if the argument is null