- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Serializable, Comparable<ShutdownRoute>
public enum ShutdownRoute
- extends Enum<ShutdownRoute>
Represents the options available when shutting down routes.
Is used for example to defer shutting down a route until all inflight exchanges have
been completed, after which the route can be shutdown safely.
This allows fine grained configuration in accomplishing graceful shutdown where you
have for example some internal route which other routes are dependent upon.
- Default - The default behavior where a route will attempt to shutdown now
- Defer - Will defer shutting down the route and let it be active during graceful shutdown.
The route will be shutdown at a later stage during the graceful shutdown process.
Returns the enum constant of this type with the specified name.
Returns an array containing the constants of this enum type, in
the order they are declared.
public static final ShutdownRoute Default
public static final ShutdownRoute Defer
public static ShutdownRoute values()
- Returns an array containing the constants of this enum type, in
the order they are declared. This method may be used to iterate
over the constants as follows:
for (ShutdownRoute c : ShutdownRoute.values())
- an array containing the constants of this enum type, in
the order they are declared
public static ShutdownRoute valueOf(String name)
- Returns the enum constant of this type with the specified name.
The string must match exactly an identifier used to declare an
enum constant in this type. (Extraneous whitespace characters are
name - the name of the enum constant to be returned.
- the enum constant with the specified name
IllegalArgumentException - if this enum type has no constant
with the specified name
NullPointerException - if the argument is null