Camel 1.6.2 release
New and Noteworthy
Welcome to the 1.6.2 release which approx 101 issues resolved (new features, improvements and bug fixes such as...)
- Fixes for OSGi bundles.
- Support multiple camel versions in OSGi containers.
- Fixed Karaf features for a few components
- Fixed rollback for transactional routes in camel-cxf.
- Fixed and improved examples.
- Fixed issue with start/stop state machine.
- Logging improvements.
- Improvements and fixes in multiple components Mail, MINA, IRC, HTTP, JMS.
- Cleanup of CamelNamespaceHandler.
- Compatibility with Spring 2.0.x in JMS, Spring, Mail.
- Removed the uber-jar from the Camel distro.
- Build system improvements and fixes.
See known issues from previous releases.
Important changes to consider when upgrading
The uber-jar is not shipped anymore. You must include the required camel components.
Getting the Distributions
|The above URLs use redirection|
The above URLs use the Apache Mirror system to redirect you to a suitable mirror for your download. Some users have experienced issues with some versions of browsers (e.g. some Safari browsers). If the download doesn't seem to work for you from the above URL then try using FireFox
Getting the Binaries using Maven 2
To use this release in your maven project, the proper dependency configuration that you should use in your Maven POM is:
SVN Tag Checkout
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see: