New and Noteworthy
Welcome to the 1.2.0 release which includes 61 new features, improvements and bug fixes such as...
- Data Format to support pluggable marshalling and unmarshalling of data in various formats like JAXB, XmlBeans, Serialization or [Artix Data Services]
- hugely improved CXF integration for working with JAX-WS and Apache CXF while reusing powerful Camel routing.
- improved support for Asynchronous Processing within components such as for HTTP and SEDA
- improved OSGi support with both component discovery using the OSGi registry and turning Camel into OSGi bundles.
- improved Visualisation
- support for the full WSDL Message Exchange Patterns
- more powerful Bean Integration
Getting the Binary Distributions
Getting the Binaries using Maven 2
To use this release in your maven project, the proper dependency configuration that you should use in your Maven POM is:
Getting the Source Code
SVN Tag Checkout
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see: